Thursday, July 09, 2009

I have not updated this in awhile but now I'm only a few days from leaving for France, I decided it would be a good time to start again. I'll try to update everyday while I'm in France.

On July 13, I'll be flying out of Columbus, land in Cincinnati, meet Jim and then fly on to Paris. Once in Paris, we hook up with Bikestyle Tours and spend two weeks following the Tour de France. I'll be taking my Ritchey Breakaway. It rides great and you would never guess it breaks down to fit into a suitcase.

I'm pretty excited and a bit nervous. The rides during the first couple of days should be fairly flat. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to get over any jet lag before we get to the French and Swiss Alps. I'm really looking forward to the chance to ride up Mont Ventoux.

After almost two weeks of chasing the Tour, we end up in Paris for the finish on the Champs-Élysées. We fly back to the US on Monday, July 28.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Laipply said...

Have a great trip and post lots of details while you're over there. Should be a blast.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home