Saturday, January 10, 2009

The team kit didn't seem to shrink too much over the early winter season, despite all the holiday temptations. That's not to say I didn't partake...I did but with at least a bit of moderation.
Its the new year so I guess its time to actually start thinking about next season. I'm not exactly on a diet but I am trying to watch what I eat (and drink). The Belgian ales will now be replaced by light beer (except for special occasions, of course). Karma got me a small cake for my birthday. We both ate a small piece and then tossed the rest in the trash...the sacrifices we have to make.
I have been pulling out old videos to watch while on the trainer. I still have a VHS tape of the 1988 TdF I recorded from the TV 20 years ago. Its actually on of my all time favorites...John Tesh music and all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home