Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hueston Woods

When I got up Sunday morning my first instinct was to call Rob and Kyle and tell them I would not be meeting them to drive down to Hueston Woods for the OVR race. I was still coughing and just didn't feel motivated to race. I didn't make the call...there is something to be said about going with your first instinct. I will sometimes warm up for a race and not feel like its a good day and then I manage to pull a good ride, not today. I felt miserable warming up, I felt miserable when the race started, I felt miserable rolling back to the car after just two laps. It was a miserable day all way around.
See all the green and black at the back? The whole team spent time there...until we were dropped.


The evening was better. I spent time on the couch drinking this...

Brasserie d' Achouffe

2 Comments:

Blogger drhule23 said...

Technically, I didn't get dropped. I stopped to pick up my frozen toe and reattach it. =)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap! genetics does determine our behaviors! (well, except the grueling bike thing, but I'm totally with you on the couch thing! :o)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home