Friday, March 28, 2008

I am still down with the sickness. I don't do sick very well. I whine and complain and make sure everyone knows how miserable I feel. When it comes to being sick, I am a big pussy boy. Luckily for everyone, I don't get sick very often. What I thought was just a little head cold has taken over my whole body. When I lay down, I sound like I have an alien living in the back of my throat. I can't breath, I can't sleep...I have been miserable all week. I've only managed a couple of hours on the bike this week. That one ride left me completely drained and worthless. OK, enough whining. I am starting to feel better and feel like I might be coming out of the sickness. Right now, I'm planning to get a couple of hours on the bike on Saturday and then ride the first OVR race at Hueston Woods on Sunday. I'm not very optimistic on how that will go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, you're just like any male...you do realize that we females sit around and laugh at what pussies males are when it comes to a little cold? :o)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home